- create an Import source (e.g. JSON or CSV) with some columns and Values
- have a column called ID with values like 00001, 00002, 00003 etc.
- Configure the import to an Object Type accordingly, make sure that concatenator is \s for space.
- In the Object Type Mapping, Make the ID datalocator the identifier and set a Regex on the Mapped attribute: 0*(\w*)
- Run the import - verify Objects were created correctly
- Run the same import again - without changing the Data
n Identical Objects in the Import results, no new objects are created
n New Objects are created. Run the same import again - and n New Objects will be created again
Change the Concatenator (the new concatenator will be added to the Regexed value though) or removed the REGEX