Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
When using any importer in Insight and the object is missing from the data source the attribute, that is configured to be updated on missing objects, is added and then immediately removed.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a schema with a CSV import configuration
- Make sure the setting for missing object is "Update"
- Make sure the setting for missing object references is "Remove"
- Make sure the missing object is configured to be every synchronisation
- Synchronise the CSV file
- Remove one line in the CSV file
- Synchronise again
The attribute configured to be updated on missing is updated according to the configuration
The attribute configured to be updates is updated and then removed. See attached screenshot of the behaviour.